Bloomington, Indiana Restaurant and Food Guide

Recommendations for dining and (and food in general) in Bloomingon, Indiana

10.29.2005

Buffalo Wings

I know we haven't tried all the wings in town yet, but of those we've tried the best are at Mother Bear's Pizza. The classic wings are nice and hot but not too much. They're also best for the price (and Mother Bear's has among the best blue cheese dressing as well). They're about the heat equivalent of Buffalo Wild Wings medium--also good but a little overpriced, and 2nd for flavor too. I'd love to hear suggestions on wings. P.S. Mother Bear's tops my best pizza list too.

Location: 1428 E. Third St. (just east of Jordan/caddy corner to IU School of Music)
Phone: 332-4495

2 Comments:

At 4/6/06, 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I were SO excited when BW's arrived! We had one in our hometown and we had really missed it! They have a large selection of sauces, great food, really fun trivia and they're always willing to turn any of the 50-odd TVs to an obscure game you want to watch! Wings can be pricey, but there's a weekly special. I prefer the enormous wrap sandwiches. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER AND PLAY TRIVIA WHILE WATCHING "THE GAME"!

 
At 5/19/08, 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the Office Lounge for wings. I like them with no sauce. They are large, breaded, and have a kick to them.

Nice price too!

My favorite wings in Bloomington.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home